Isobar Switzerland (former blue-infinity)Since May 2016
(3 years and 2 months)
Digital Project Manager
Nyon/Geneva - SwitzerlandFeb. 2017 - today
Drived by my technical background and my passion for emerging technologies, user experience and marketing, I help companies to use the full potential of digital.
As a digital project manager, I had the chance to work on various projects but mainly with Swiss luxury watch Maisons and manufactures.
Part of the Brand Commerce team : CMS & e-commerce (Drupal, Magento)
- Agile methodology implementation for a client to improve the web development quality and the productivity of our team on site.
- Coordinate developments with the design & dev teams on digital projects like website, webapps B2B and B2C linked with Salesforce (CRM)
- Maintenance and evolutions : corporate websites, e-commerce, press plateform
- Following technical topics with the lead developper about performance and CDN (Akamai), Deployment tool (Jenkins, bamboo), GTM and more.
- Currently attending internal accessibility training and SCRUM/Agile certification.
- Creative sensitivity, ergonomic advices and UX
Geneva - SwitzerlandMay 2016 - feb. 2016
Part of the Digital Marketing team
- Emailings generation and testing
Haguenau - FranceSept. 2014 - Jan. 2016
(1 year et 4 months)About 100h as teacher for DUT MMI (Métiers du Multimédia et de l'Internet) students
Developer full stack Junior - actweb
Strasbourg - FranceSept. 2013 - May 2016
(2 years et 7 months)
- Development and integration of dynamic web interface, based on CMS solutions and open-source frameworks (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Corrective and scalable maintenance of applications and website
- Formalization of technical deliverables (specifications, technical documentation)
- Proficiency in development chain software (graphical integration tools, integrated development environment, database interfaces)
DUT Services et Réseaux de Communication - Université de Strasbourg
Haguenau - France2011 - 2013
In progress since May 2019
Digital Marketing certification
by CREA Genève / Inseec U.15%